Winning Winter Casserole
Great for those cold winter days.
- Serves 4
- 6 mins to prepare
- 90 mins to cook
- Print Recipe
- 1kg blade steak
- 2-3 rashers bacon
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp each: curry powder, mixed dried herbs
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 420g can condensed tomato soup
- Pre-heat the oven to 160oC.
- Cube the steak and dice the bacon. Saute the onion in the oil in a frying pan, until soft.
- Add the beef and saute until browned. Add the bacon and curry powder and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Place in a casserole dish. Add the herbs, celery and soup and stir well. Cover and cook for 1 1/2 hours.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it