Wattie's Baked Beans Tortillas
Just wrap it up in a tortilla for an easy breakfast
- 10 mins to prepare
- 5 mins to cook
- Print Recipe
- 6 eggs
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- 2 rashers lean bacon, chopped
- 420g can Wattie’s Baked Beans 50% Less Added Sugar*
- Handful fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 6 snack wraps
- Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk together.
- Heat a dash of oil in a saucepan and gently cook the onion and bacon until onion is soft and bacon cooked. Add Wattie’s Baked Beans 50% Less Added Sugar* and heat until beans are hot.
- Heat tortillas according to packet instructions.
- Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan (approx. 16cm in diameter). Add 1/6 of the egg mixture. Cook over medium heat, lifting the sides with a spatula so the uncooked egg runs underneath. When the egg is cooked slide it onto a tortilla.
- Spoon 1/6 of the baked bean mix onto a third of the omelette. Sprinkle over some chopped parsley. Carefully roll the tortilla from the filled side to enclose the filling. Repeat process to make 6 tortillas. Cut tortillas in half on the diagonal to serve.
To make rolling easier, keep the tortillas warm and in the packet to avoid drying out while preparing the omelette filling.
* Contains 50% less added sugar and 30% less salt than the regular Wattie’s Baked Beans in tomato sauce 420g.
Make sure you check out more Wattie's Food in a Minute recipes on their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it