Warm Creamy Chicken Salad
You will love the contrast between warm tasty potatoes and zesty chilli mustard!
- 4-6 new season waxy potatoes
- salad leaves
- 1/2 cooked chicken, broken into bite sized chunks
- stuffing from the cooked chicken (optional)
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 cup crunchy sprouts
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp chilli mustard
- Scrub the potatoes and microwave, steam, boil or bake whole.
- Slice into thick rings while still warm.
- Spread a generous amount of salad leaves on to the base of serving plates.
- Top with the potato slices, chicken, chicken stuffing, spring onions and sprouts.
- Blend the sour cream, milk, and chilli mustard together.
- Spoon a quarter on the top of each plate. Serve immediately.
Be sure to check out more vegetable recipes on their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it