Vegetarian Gluten Free Wraps
Great recipe for a quick meal or for a colourful snack.
- Serves 4
- 20 mins to cook
- Print Recipe
- 500g each: peeled and seeded pumpkin, kumara
- 1 large red onion
- flaky sea salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds, optional
- 400g can chopped tomatoes with basil or similar
- 4 medium gluten-free wraps
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Cut the vegetables into 2-3cm pieces. Place in a plastic bag with the seasonings and olive oil. Shake to coat well. Place in a baking pan and roast for about 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Meanwhile, simmer the tomatoes, until thickened.
- Warm the wraps through quickly in the microwave or wrapped in foil in the oven. Place the vegetables on one half of each wrap and fold the other half over the top. Serve topped with the tomatoes. Garnish with grated cheese or sunflower seeds, if preferred.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it