Vegetable Kebabs with Herb Butter
Deliciousness with creativity on the side.
- Serves 4
- 15 mins to cook
- Print Recipe
- 1 large carrot
- 8 broccoli florets
- 4 cauliflower florets
- 25g butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped mixed herbs eg, parsley, mint, thyme
- 1 clove garlic, crushed (optional)
- Cut the carrot into 2.5 cm rounds. The florets should be about 3cm across.
- Thread the carrots on wooden skewers alternately with the broccoli and cauliflower.
- Fit a wire rack into a frying pan or wok over water. Bring to the boil. Place the skewers on the rack.
- Cover and steam for about 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter and add the herb and garlic. Drizzle over the cooked kebabs.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it