Sundried Tomato Topped Baked Camembert
- 200g camembert wheel
- 135g pottle Mediterranean Sundried Tomato Chunky Dip
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan assisted). Remove the camembert from its packaging.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Using a sharp knife score the top of the camembert in a crisscross pattern.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is melting and is turning a golden colour.
- Remove from the oven. Spoon over Mediterranean Sundried Tomato Chunky Dip.
- Serve with crackers or slices of chunky baguette.
Recipe by: Wattie's Food in a Minute
Liked this recipe? rate and share it