Spaghetti, Beef & Yoghurt Combo
A quick tasty easy meal that gives your family a boost of nutrients.
- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare
- 20 mins to cook
- Print Recipe
450g rump steak, thinly sliced
2 tsp rice bran oil or canola oil
2/3 cup water
32g pkt dry onion soup mix
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 cup frozen corn kernels
250g dried spaghetti
1 cup natural unsweetened yoghurt
2 Tbsp flour
1. Brown steak in a frying pan in the oil.
2. Add water combined with the soup mix, mushrooms and corn and stir until mixed. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti as per pack directions.
4. In a small bowl, blend yoghurt and flour. Add to the frying pan.
5. Cook and stir on low heat until mixture thickens. Serve over the cooked spaghetti.
Great garnished with chopped parsley and served with a colourful salad.
Hints & Tips
Alternatives: You can replace mushrooms with capsicums or other vegetables of your choice.
Sprinkle with spring onions as a garnish.
Cook'sTip: Once the yoghurt has been added, do not to boil, as it will curdle.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it