Seriously Good Mushroom & Chorizo Carbonara
A delicious and warming winter dish
- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare
- 15 mins to cook
- Print Recipe
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 100g button mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 1 small chorizo or spicy sausage, thinly sliced
- 500g HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Carbonara Pasta Sauce
- 400g fresh or 225g dried fettucine
- 50g shaved Parmesan cheese
- Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan. Add the onion, mushrooms and chorizo and cook until the vegetables soften and start to brown. Reduce heat.
- Pour over HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Carbonara Pasta Sauce, stir until sauce is hot.
- Cook pasta in plenty of lightly salted boiling water according to packet directions, until al dente or just cooked. Drain well. Add to the sauce and toss to coat. Season to taste. Serve in bowls, garnished with shaved Parmesan and toasted pinenuts if wished.
Recipe by: Seriously Good
Liked this recipe? rate and share it