Selaks Twice-Cooked Crispy Paprika Potatoes
Crispy and tasty roasted potatoes - an all time favourite!
- Serves 8
- 10 mins to prepare
- 60 mins to cook
- Print Recipe
- 2 peeled agria potatoes per person (or other roasting potato), cut into chunks
- ¼ cup rice bran oil
- ½ tsp paprika
- Sea salt
- Juice of one lemon
- Pre-heat oven to 220 degrees C.
- Boil the potatoes in well-salted water until they are rough around theedges and nearly falling apart – about 20 - 30 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and transfer to a roasting pan.
- Toss with oil, paprika and salt until potatoes are well coated with the oil and seasoning.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until potatoes are crispy on the outside.• Remove from oven and whilst still hot, squeeze over lemon juice before serving.
- These potatoes can be served hot, warm or even cold.
Wine Match: Selaks Reserve Sauv. Blanc
Make sure you check out more Selaks Roast Day recipes on their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it