Roasted Vegetable Lasagne
- Serves 4
- 20 mins to prepare
- 40 mins to cook
- Print Recipe
- 5 cups 1cm diced vegetables (approx 650g prepared vegetables) - combination of pumpkin, kumara, carrots, parsnips
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 400g can Wattie’s Lentils in Springwater, drained
- 2 cups chopped spinach leaves, firmly packed
- 500g jar HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Four Cheeses Creamy Lasagne Bake
- 8-10 sheets dried lasagne pasta
- 525g jar HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Rich Tomato Lasagne Bake
- ½ cup grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place vegetables on a baking paper lined oven tray. Toss through 2 tablespoons of oil. Roast for approximately 15 minutes until vegetables are tender. Transfer vegetables to a large mixing bowl. Add drained Wattie’s Lentils and chopped spinach leaves.
- Stir through HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Four Cheeses Creamy Lasagne Bake.
- Grease a 2 litre lasagne-style ovenproof dish. Place a layer of dried lasagne pasta sheets on the base of the dish to cover.
- Spoon over half the vegetable mixture. Place another layer of lasagne pasta sheets on the vegetables. Spread 1/3 of a jar of HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Rich Tomato Lasagne Bake over the lasagne pasta sheets.Spoon over remaining vegetables. Top with a final layer of lasagne pasta sheets
- .Pour over remaining tomato sauce. Sprinkle over grated cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes until cheese is bubbling, golden and pasta is cooked.
Make sure you check out more Wattie's Food in a Minute recipes on their website.
Recipe by: Wattie's Food in a Minute
Liked this recipe? rate and share it