Roast Pork Loin and Winter Vegetables by Selaks
A tasty and hearty dinner option for the next gathering.
- Serves 2
- 25 mins to prepare
- 60 mins to cook
- Print Recipe
- 2 large pork loin chops
- 1 large kumara
- 1 red pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsnip
- 1 red onion
- 1 beetroot
- 1 Tbsp caramelised balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & freshly cracked pepper
- Fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 pear, quartered
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cut all of the vegetables into bite-sized pieces, put them into a large roasting dish and toss with the balsamic vinegar, 1 Tbsp of olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Place the two pork chops in the roasting dish and cover with the remaining olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and top with the pear.
- Roast in the oven for 45-60mins, until cooked.
Wine Match: Selaks Reserve Chardonnay
Make sure you check out more Selaks Roast Day recipes on their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it