Raw Energy Nut Balls
Filled with goodness - nuts, seeds and dried fruits.
- 1 cup (130g) diced dates
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 cup each: ground almonds, Brazil nuts, shredded coconut
- ½ cup each: sliced almonds, chopped dried apricots, sunflower seeds
- ½ cup liquid honey
- Shredded coconut for rolling
- Soak the diced dates in the orange juice for 30 minutes.
- Place in a food processor with the ground almonds, Brazil nuts, coconut, sliced almonds, dried apricots and sunflower seeds. Blend lightly.
- Add the honey. Process lightly, until combined.
- Roll into balls that weigh about 40g then roll in the shredded coconut.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool place.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it