Italian Spaghetti with Pesto
- Serves 4
- 15 mins to prepare
- Print Recipe
- 250g dried spaghetti
- 1 each: small onion, garlic clove, diced
- 2 tablespoons each: olive oil, lemon juice
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small green capsicum, diced
- 200g feta cheese, cubed
- fresh herbs & freshly ground black pepper to garnish
Cook the spaghetti according to the packet instructions. Reserve a 1/4 cup of the cooking water.
Sauté the onion and garlic in the oil in a medium saucepan, until softened.
Add the lemon juice and simmer for 30 seconds. Stir in the pesto, tomatoes, capsicum, feta and enough cooking water to make a little sauce. Heat through. Serve over the drained spaghetti. Garnish with the herbs and black pepper.
Serves 4. Made in 15 minutes.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it