Honey Garlic Chicken Drumsticks
These are delicious baked in the oven
- 1.5kg Chicken Drumsticks
- 4 tsp Minced Garlic
- 2 tblsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 tblsp White Vinegar
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Layer the chicken drumsticks in a baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine garlic ,honey ,soy and vinegar in a bowl and whisk well.
- Pour mixture over drumsticks and coat evenly.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until skin is crisp and caramelized and chicken cooked through.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it