Holiday Potato Salad
Perfect for summer BBQs
- Serves 6
- 45 mins to prepare
- Print Recipe
- 400g baby potatoes
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 250g thickly sliced ham, pork or chicken, cubed
- 3 spring onions, diced
- 1/2 cup each: parsley & mint leaves, sliced
- salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2-2/3 cup Ranch dressing
Boil or steam the potatoes, until tender. Cool a little then peel. Halve if large. Microwave the corn for 1-2 minutes, until hot. Cool.
Combine the potatoes and corn with the meat, spring onions and the herbs. Season. Mix gently.
Spoon the dressing over the salad over and mix to combine.
Can prepare the potatoes and the corn the night before and mix with the remaining ingredients on the day of serving.
Serves 4-6. Made in 45 minutes.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it