Ham and Pea Pasta Salad
- 10 mins to prepare
- Print Recipe
- 3 cups cooked cold pasta
- 2 cups cooked peas
- 3 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- ½ cup pickle relish, drained
- 2 cups diced Colby cheese
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup ranch salad dressing
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- Salt/Pepper to season
- In large bowl, mix ham, celery, bell pepper, pickle relish and cheese.
- In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
- Add pasta and peas to salad; stir gently to mix.
- Add mayonnaise mixture; toss to coat.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it