Ham & Cheese Muffins
You won’t get enough of this no-fuss classic snack
- Serves 9
- 10 mins to prepare
- 20 mins to cook
- Print Recipe
- 2 cups plain flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 100g chopped ham
- 1 ½ cups shredded tasty cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Lightly grease a 9/10-hole muffin tray.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, pepper and sugar in a large bowl. Add the ham and 1 cup of the cheese, and mix well.
- Combine the egg, milk and oil in another bowl. Pour into the centre of the flour mixture and mix until just moistened.
- Spoon into the prepared muffin holes until almost full. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese
- Bake for 20 minutes, until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
Tip. If freezing, cool the muffins first then store in an airtight container.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it