Green Pea Gazpacho
Healthy and delicious!
- Serves 6
- 15 mins to prepare
- Print Recipe
- 2½ cups (400g) frozen green peas
- 3 Tsp chopped mint
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Tsp lime juice
- 2 Tsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed 1 small green chilli, seeded & diced 1-2 cups iced water
- Garnish: diced cucumber, green capsicum, croutons
- Cook the peas and mint until just tender. Drain and refresh in icy water. Drain well.
- Puree the peas in a blender or food processor, until smooth. Season.
- Add a little iced water if too thick. Chill. Whisk the lime juice, rice vinegar, olive oil, garlic, chilli and seasonings together. Add enough iced water to the pea mixture to create the consistency of your choice.
- Add the lime juice mixture and whisk until smooth. Garnish.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it