A great starter to any meal
- Serves 4
- 12 mins to cook
- Print Recipe
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small chilli, diced
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 50g butter or 1/4 cup olive oil
- 24 raw prawns, shelled and deveined
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the garlic, chilli, pepper and butter or oil in a heavy pan suitable for the hob and oven.
- Add the prawns. Bake for about 12 minutes, until the prawns are pink. Place the prawns in a serving dish or dishes. Add the wine to the pan. Boil rapidly for 1 minute. Add the parsley.
- Serve the prawns topped with a little of the sauce. Serves 4 as a starter.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it