Fruit Tea Punch
Refreshing Christmas Day Drink
- Serves 6
- 15 mins to prepare
- Print Recipe
- 8 fruit tea bags eg superfruits, raspberry, wildberry, cranberry
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup clear apple juice
- 6-8 ice cubes
- 500ml-1 litre soda water or sparkling wine, chilled
- Place the tea bags in a large heat-proof jug. Add the boiling water.
- Stand until cool. Strain into a serving jug and chill.
- Add the apple juice and ice cubes.
- Half fill glasses and top up with the chilled soda water or sparkling wine.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it