Family Apple Pie
Super easy, rustic apple pie!
- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare
- 15 mins to cook
- Print Recipe
- 2 sheets of pre-rolled flaky pastry
- 410g can apple slices or chunks
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup sultanas
- ¼ cup Chelsea Raw Sugar
- Milk to glaze
- 1 Tbsp Chelsea Raw Sugar, extra
- Preheat oven to 220°C, grease a baking tray.
- Place pastry on tray and wet edges with water.
- Mix apple, cinnamon, sultanas and first measure of Chelsea Raw Sugar together. Place in the centre of the pastry and spread to within 2cm of pastry edge.
- Fold second sheet of pastry in half lightly, cut 4-5 slashes in the pastry within 3cm from the edge. Unfold and place over the apple mixture and press edges of pastry together.
- Brush pastry with milk and sprinkle over second measure of Chelsea Raw Sugar. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until pastry is golden and cooked.
- Serve hot with vanilla ice cream or custard.
For more inspirational Chelsea recipes go to their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it