Double Choc Berry Trifle
- Serves 20
- 30 mins to prepare
- Print Recipe
- 225g store bought round sponge or fruit cake, split in half
- 170g raspberry jelly crystals,made to packet directions
- 500ml store bought thick vanilla custard, room temperature
- 290g Nestlé Bakers’ Choice Milk Melts, melted
- 290g Nestlé Bakers’ Choice Dark Melts, melted
- 395g Nestlé HighlanderSweetened Condensed Milk
- 215ml thickened cream
- 125g raspberries
- 250g strawberries, chopped
- 125g blueberries
- Divide custard into two medium bowls, add melted Nestlé Bakers Choice Dark Melts into one bowl, whisk well; add melted Nestlé Bakers’ Choice Milk Melts into other custard bowl, whisk well and setaside. Using an electric mixer, whip Nestlé Highlander Sweetened Condensed Milk and thickened cream into soft peaks.
- Arrange half of sponge cake over the base of a 3 litre (12 cup) capacity serving dish. Spoon ¾ ofthe prepared dark chocolate custard over the sponge base; top with ½ of the set jelly, ½ whipped cream mixture and ½ of the berries. Repeat, using sponge cake, all the milk chocolate custard, jelly, whipped cream mixture and ½ of berries.
- Finish off with remaining dark chocolate custard and decorate with remainingberries. Dust with icing sugar if desired.
Recipe by: Neslté Baker's Choice
Liked this recipe? rate and share it