Delicious Creamy Chicken Bake
A hearty dish perfect for the cooler months
- 30 mins to cook
- Print Recipe
- 600g Diced Chicken
- ¾ cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Fresh Parmesan Cheese
- ½ tsp Seasoned Salt
- ½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Cloves Crushed Garlic
- ½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- ½ cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- Grease 9x13 baking pan and place chicken evenly on bottom.
- In a small bowl mix Greek yogurt, cheese, salt, pepper, garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Evenly spread mixture over top of chicken, coating entirely.
- Sprinkle Breadcrumbs over mixture.
- Place pan in pre-heated oven at 190c and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spoon over pasta/rice or mashed potato.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it