Cranberry & Sweet Chilli Christmas Ham
What about trying this one out on Christmas Day or through the holidays..
½ 100% New Zealand cooked ham on the bone
1 cup cranberry sauce
¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC.
2. Run clean fingers under the skin of the ham, lift away and remove.
3. Place the ham on a rack in a baking tray. With a sharp knife cut the fat layer into a diamond/criss-cross pattern. Insert a whole clove at each corner.
4. Mix together the sauces. Reserve half to serve alongside and brush the remainder over the ham,
re-glazing after 15 minutes.
5. Pour 2 cups of water into the baking tray beneath the ham. Bake at 180ºC for 40 minutes.
6. Serve with the remaining cranberry and sweet chilli sauce.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it