Chocolate Crusted Cheesecake
- Serves 12
- 45 mins to prepare
- Print Recipe
- 2 x 200g packets chocolate thins
- 200g butter, melted
- 500g cream cheese
- 250g ricotta or cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon powdered gelatine dissolved in ¼ cup boiling water
- 1½ cups cream, whipped
- 2½ cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- Lightly grease a 23cm spring form cake pan. Finely crush the biscuits in a food processor. Combine with the melted butter. Press onto the base and sides of the pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Beat the cream cheese, ricotta and caster sugar together. Stir in the dissolved gelatine. Fold in the cream. Lightly fold 2 cups of raspberries through the mixture and pour into the biscuit shell. Refrigerate, until set. Top with the remaining raspberries before serving.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it