Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Serves 24
- 25 mins to cook
- Print Recipe
- 150g butter
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- ½ cup icing sugar
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180oC. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and golden syrup in a saucepan on low heat.
- Remove from the heat. Cool.
- Sift in the icing sugar, flour and baking powder. Mix a little then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Take tablespoons of the dough and roll into balls. Place in rows on the baking tray. Flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the biscuits are just starting to brown on the edges.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it