Chicken and Sundried Tomato Baguette Bites
- 1 long baguette
- 135g pottle Mediterranean Sundried Tomato Chunky Dip
- ½ cooked rotisserie chicken, cut into pieces
- 150g mozzarella, sliced
- Handful of rocket leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan assisted).
- Slice the baguette in half. Spread each cut side generously with Mediterranean Sundried Tomato Chunky Dip. Top one half with chicken pieces, slices of mozzarella and rocket leaves. Place the other half on top.
- Wrap filled baguette tightly in foil. Bake for 12-15 minutes until hot and the cheese has melted.
- Cut into 2cm thick slices. Serve hot.
Recipe by: Wattie's Food in a Minute
Liked this recipe? rate and share it