Easy to prepare and deliciously good!
- Serves 6
- 15 mins to prepare
- Print Recipe
- 200g trifle sponge
- ½ cup brandy or sherry
- 1 ½-2 cups vanilla bean yoghurt
- 200g blueberries
- ½ cup cream, whipped
- Cut the sponge into small squares. Place half in the base of 6 individual glasses or bowls.
- Drizzle with the brandy. Top each with 3-4 tablespoons of yoghurt and about 6-8 blueberries.
- Repeat the layers. Cover and chill for several hours or overnight.
- Serve the whipped cream on the side.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it