Balsamic Roasted Potatoes
- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare
- 35 mins to cook
- Print Recipe
- 500g gourmet (small) potatoes or similar, halved if large
- 4 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 1 large shallot, diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- thyme sprigs
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Combine the potatoes with the garlic, shallot, olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a roasting pan.
- Roast for 35- 40 minutes, turning 2-3 times, until the skins are crisp and potatoes cooked. Scatter with thyme.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it