Gluten Free Moroccan Chicken and Pumpkin Casserole
- Serves 5
- Print Recipe
- 500g piece pumpkin
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon Moroccan seasoning
- ½ cup raisins
- 500g skinned and boned chicken thighs
- 210g packet King Gluten Free Vegetable Soup Mix
- 3 cups hot water
- 1 teaspoon gluten free chicken stock powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ¼ cup whole buckwheat
- ¼ cup mixed pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander or parsley
- Peel and deseed the pumpkin. Cut into 3 centimetre cubes.
- Peel the onion and chop finely. Crush, peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Place the King Soup packet contents in the bottom of a slow cooker add onion, garlic, pumpkin, Moroccan seasoning, raisins, and stock powder. Top with the chicken.
- Pour over the water. Mix gently to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Serve with the topping sprinkled over.
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan. Add the buckwheat and pumpkin seeds and cook over medium heat until the buckwheat is lightly golden.
- Remove from the heat and mix in the coriander.
Make sure you check out more King soup recipes on their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it