Fruit Syrup Spider Drinks
Easy and yummy kid’s party drink! Select from a range of fruit syrup flavours
- Serves 1
- 3 mins to prepare
- Print Recipe
- 1/4 cup Barker's Lite Tropical fruit syrup (or your favourite flavour)
- 1 cup soda water
- 1 large scoop frozen yoghurt (or vanilla ice cream)
- Pour syrup into a tall serving glass.
- Top with soda water and add a scoop of frozen yoghurt or ice cream.
- Serve with straw.
Spider Drink Tips!
- Mango frozen yoghurt would be delightful with Barker’s Orange & Barley with Passionfruit (contains gluten)
- Berry would go really well with Barker’s Squeezed NZ Blackcurrant fruit syrup (gluten free)
- Vanilla is best suited to ‘Ginger Beer’ taste buds like delicious Barker’s Lemon, Honey and Ginger fruit syrup (gluten free) – which might also be nice with some mint leaves
- Try Barker’s Lite fruit syrup range for a low calorie alternative.
For more inspirational Barker's recipes go to their website.
Recipe by: Martyna, The Wholesome Cook
Liked this recipe? rate and share it