The fluffiest dessert you’ll ever taste!
- Serves 6
- 20 mins to prepare
- Print Recipe
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 1 ½ cups cream
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 5 cups mixed berries eg strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries
- 18 ready-made meringues, broken in 3-4 pieces
- To make the sauce, purée the strawberries and icing sugar.
- Whip the cream, yoghurt, vanilla essence and the 2 tablespoons of icing sugar, until thick.
- Place a layer of meringues on the base of a serving bowl. Top with a layer of whipped cream, a layer of mixed berries and a drizzle of the sauce. Repeat the layers ending with the berries.
- Cover and refrigerate for 6-24 hours.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it