White Christmas Rum Balls
Glazed cherries, Rum and white chocolate buttons will get you into the spirit of Christmas!
- Serves 15
- 20 mins to prepare
- 70 mins to cook
- Print Recipe
- 250g super wine biscuits
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 50g each: red & green glazed cherries, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 550g white chocolate buttons
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Finely crush the biscuits in a food processor. Place in a large bowl with the coconut, cherries, rum and sweetened condensed milk. Mix well.
- Take tablespoons of the mixture and roll into balls. Place on the baking tray. Freeze for 1 hour, until firm. Melt the chocolate in a large bowl over hot water or in the microwave on 50% power for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir until the chocolate is smooth. Using 2 forks, dip each ball into the chocolate allowing the excess to drip off. Return to the baking tray and refrigerate, until set.
Makes about 34 balls.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it