Watermelon & Avocado Salad
A bowl of freshness, anyone?
- Serves 6
- 20 mins to prepare
- Print Recipe
- 600g watermelon, peeled
- 1-2 avocados, peeled & stoned
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup mint leaves
White Wine Dressing:
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup each: olive oil, dry white wine (or apple juice)
flaky sea salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Purée or whisk the dressing ingredients, until smooth.
- Cut the watermelon into 3cm wedges. Slice the avocados and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
- Combine and place on a serving plate. Garnish with the mint. Drizzle with the dressing just before serving.
Tip: Can prepare the night before and add dressing before serving.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it