Thai Beef Salad
Great Thai Summer Beef Salad
- Serves 6
- 15 mins to prepare
- Print Recipe
- 700g rump or sirloin steak about 2.5cm thick
- peanut oil
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2-3 cups assorted lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1 small red capsicum, sliced
- 1/4 cup lime or lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons each: chopped coriander, mint, basil, sliced red chilli
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
Brush the steak with oil then season. Grill or barbecue for about 3 minutes each side, untilmedium rare. Cool then chill.
To serve, thinly slice the meat and place on a bed of lettuce leaves. Sprinkle with onion, capsicum and the combined dressing ingredients.
Chill until ready to serve. Serves 6. Made in 15 minutes plus chilling time.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it