Spanish Summer Salad
- Serves 4
- 15 mins to prepare
- Print Recipe
- 3 large garlic cloves, crushed
- pinch each: sugar, chilli powder
- 1/2 cup each: red wine vinegar, olive oil
- 2 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- cup each: diced cucumber, bread croutons
- I/2 each: red & green capsicums, red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup each: chopped parsley, mint
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled & coarsely chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
Dressing: Whisk the, garlic, sugar, chilli powder and vinegar to combine. Gradually whisk in the oil.
Salad: Combine the salad ingredients in a large bowl. Just before serving, drizzle with a little of the dressing and lightly toss.
Serves 4. Made in 15 minutes.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it