Meatball Casserole with Chopped Parsley
Served with a tomato mixture and vegetable soup mix for delicious flavour.
- Serves 6
- 10 mins to prepare
- 240 mins to cook
- Print Recipe
- 1 packet King Beef and Vegetable Soup Mix
- 700g bottle tomato passata flavoured with herbs of your choice
- 300 ml hot water
- 500g lean beef mince
- Chopped parsley
- Place the soup mix in the bottom of the slow cooker bowl.
- Mix in the passata and water, using the water measure to wash out the residue in the passata bottle.
- Using a tablespoon measuring spoon, take tablespoons of mince and form into balls.
- If you have time, brown the balls in a hot frying pan before adding to the slow cooker. If time is short, place the unbrowned meatballs in the tomato mixture, pressing down to cover with the liquid.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve with chopped parsley.
Make sure you check out more King soup recipes on their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it