Grilled Loin Chops with Bacon & Herbs
- Serves 4
- 8 mins to cook
- Print Recipe
- 10-12 lamb loin chops
- 125g streaky bacon - chopped
- 3 tablespoons each: chopped chives & fresh rosemary leaves
- 3 cloves garlic - crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
Snip the edges of the chops with a sharp knife to prevent curling during cooking.
Combine the chopped bacon with the chives, rosemary, garlic, lemon rind and pepper in a small blender, mixing until fairly smooth. Spread half over one side of the chops.
Preheat a grill on high. Grill for about 4 minutes, herb-side up. Turn the chops over and spread with the remaining herb mixture. Grill for 3-4 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it