Ginger Pork Noodles
A flavoursome meal that is sure to be a favourite with your family.
- Serves 4
- 5 mins to prepare
- 15 mins to cook
- Print Recipe
1 medium onion, diced
2-3 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tsp canola or rice bran oil
400g pork steak, diced
3 tsp grated root ginger
4 cups sliced mixed vegetables
1. Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions.
2. Sauté onion and garlic in oil for 2 minutes. Add pork and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
3. Add ginger. Cook for 1 minute.
4. Add vegetables. Cook 4-5 minutes.
5. Mix noodles through the pork mix and serve.
Hints & Tips
Alternatives: Use frozen vegetables if you don't have any fresh vegetables.
Value added tip: Choose seasonal vegetables to make your meals more economical.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it