Contains beef mince, cheese, spring onion, chilli flakes and sour cream
- Serves 6
- 15 mins to prepare
- 120 mins to cook
- Print Recipe
- 500g lean mince
- 1 packet King Corn and Bacon Soup Mix
- 4 ½ cups hot water
- ½ teaspoon chilli flakes
- 8 tortillas
- Grated cheese
- Sour cream
- Chopped spring onion
- Break the mince up and brown in a hot frying pan.
- Add the soup mix and stir in the water and chilli flakes.
- Cover and bring to the boil. Reduce the temperature and simmer for 1 hour.
- Place a tortilla on a board.
- Spoon about half a cup of mince mixture along the edge of the tortilla. Roll up to enclose the filling.
- Place in a greased baking dish, scattering cheese between layers of tortillas.
- Sprinkle the top layer with cheese.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 20 minutes or until golden and hot, grilling for a few minutes if necessary to brown.
- Served topped with sour cream and garnished with spring onion greens.
Make sure you check out more King soup recipes on their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it