Salmon, Courgette and Cheese Quiche
Quick and easy to make, this recipe is a winner for a weekend lunch or packed into slices for the lunch box or picnic basket.
- Serves 4
- 10 mins to prepare
- 25 mins to cook
- Print Recipe
1 medium onion, chopped
2 courgettes, grated
1 cup frozen corn kernels
1 cup grated edam cheese
1 cup self-raising flour
salt and pepper to taste
210g can pink salmon
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
2. Combine the onion, courgettes, corn and half the cheese.
3. Sift in the flour, salt and pepper.
4. Combine the eggs and juice from the can of salmon. Stir into the courgette mixture.
5. Lightly grease an ovenproof quiche dish and spoon in the mixture. Flake the salmon and sprinkle over the top. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the mixture is set and the top golden.
Hints & Tips
Health Tip: Aim to have one to two servings of fish a week. Salmon is a good choice as it is rich in omega 3 fatty acids.
Cook's Tip: Great served with a colourful salad in summer or steamed vegetables in winter.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it