Barker's Berry Botanical Spritz
Relax with this chilled berry spritz with doses of soda and frozen berries
- Serves 4
- Print Recipe
- 125ml Barker's Squeezed Blackcurrants & Blueberries with Elderflower, chilled
- ¼ cup frozen blackcurrants or blueberries
- 1L soda water, well chilled
- Crushed ice
- Handful freeze-dried blueberry slices
- Thread fresh blueberries onto small skewers and place on top of each glass.
- Pour Squeezed Blackcurrants & Blueberries with Elderflower into a jug; add frozen berries and stir in soda water.
- Serve in glasses filled with crushed ice.
For more inspirational Barker's recipes go to their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it