Barker’s Chicken, Brie & Plum Pizza
Sweet and savoury, topped with melted cheese goodness!
- Serves 5
- Print Recipe
- 1 pizza base (pre-prepared base or homemade)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup of Barker’s Central Otago Rich Red Plum Sauce (for base) and another ¼ cup (for topping)
- 1 cup of poached/cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 whole brie cheese, sliced
- A handful of rocket salad
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Mix mayonnaise and sour cream well until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spread pizza base with this mix.
- Sprinkle base with mozzarella cheese and drizzle with Central Otago Rich Red Plum sauce.
- Add chicken, mushrooms, red onions and cherry tomatoes.
- Top with brie cheese.
- Bake in oven until crispy about 11-15 minutes.
- Top with Central Otago Rich Red Plum sauce.
- Serve hot with rocket to garnish.
For more inspirational Barker's recipes go to their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it