Vegetable Soup with an Asian Zing
The spring onions and egg give this soup a real Asian flavour.
- 210g packet King Traditional Soup Mix Vegetable
- 1 teaspoon crushed chilli
- 1.2 cup rice
- 2 spring onions
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Spring onion
- Crusty wholemeal bread
- Cook King Traditional Soup Mix Vegetable according to packet directions.
- Half an hour before the end of cooking time, add crushed chilli and rice.
- Chop spring onions finely. Lightly beat eggs and water together.
- Heat a small frying pan and add oil. Pour in eggs and cook as for an omelette.
- Remove from pan and roll up. Slice omelette finely and stir through soup with spring onions.
- Serve with spring onion curls and crusty wholemeal bread.
Make sure you check out more King soup recipes on their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it