Slow Cooked Mexican Beef
- Serves 5
- Print Recipe
- 500g beef suitable for casseroling – gravy beef, chuck, blade, topside or skirt steak
- 210g packet King Beef and Vegetable Soup Mix
- 450g can Mexican flavoured tomatoes
- 1 cup hot water
- Corn Chips
- 1 large tomato
- ½ avocado
- 1 small red onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley or coriander
- Trim fat from the meat. Cut the meat into 3 centimetre cubes.
- Place the King Soup packet contents in the bottom of a slow cooker. Top with the meat. Pour over the tomatoes and water. Mix gently to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours. Serve with or accompanied by the topping.
- Chop the tomato and avocado into small cubes. Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Mix the tomato, avocado, onion, lemon juice and parsley together.
- Serve the meat topped with the tomato mixture and accompanied with corn chips.
Make sure you check out more King soup recipes on their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it