Salmon with Pineapple Salsa
- Serves 4
- Print Recipe
- 3 Tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp each: grated root ginger, crushed garlic
- 4 boned salmon fillets
- spray olive oil
- Diced, canned or fresh pineapple
- ½ red pepper, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 tsp diced chilli
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the ingredients for the salsa in a bowl.
- Combine the teriyaki sauce and oil with the ginger and garlic. Brush over the salmon. Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil.
- Pan-fry the salmon about 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked to your preference.
- Serve topped with the salsa.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it