Roasted Peasfull Soup
Mint and peas work well together in this soup
- Serves 4
- Print Recipe
- 210g packet King Traditional Soup Pea and Ham flavour
- 9 cups hot water
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 8 rashers streaky bacon
- Sprigs fresh mint
- Place King Traditional Pea and Ham Soup mix in a large saucepan with hot water. Cook according to packet directions.
- Add sage and peas. Cook a further 5 minutes.
- Place soup in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Grill bacon until crisp.
- Serve soup with bacon rashers and garnish with a sprig of mint.
- When you need to feed the multitudes, try mixing two different flavours of King Traditional Soup mixes and add some fresh herbs for your own special soup brew.
- Dust off your crockpot and cook a packet of King Traditional Soup in it, putting it on in the morning before work and it will be ready when you come home.
Make sure you check out more King soup recipes on their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it