A creative option to spice up your classic meatballs
- Serves 10
- Print Recipe
- 500g lean minced beef
- 2-3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ½ red capsicum, seeded & chopped
- 1 chopped small onion
- ¾ cup toasted fine dried breadcrumbs
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and mix until well combined. Roll into balls about 60g each.
- Either bake in a 180°C oven in a roasting pan with a little oil for 25 minutes, turning often, or pan-fry in a large, non-stick frying pan on low heat for 20 minutes, turning often.
- Remove from the pan and roll in the dried breadcrumbs seasoned with salt and pepper.
To freeze: Cool, then place in an airtight plastic bag or container.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it